About Us

My photo
Matawan, New Jersey, United States


Tickle Toes offers the absolute best in chic infant and children's apparel and accessories. Give your child the best in quality and style with a gift from Tickle Toes. We are proud to be MADE IN AMERICA! www.tickletoes.com

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Grow! Grow! Grow!

Growing a business is a complicated formula. A “one size fits all” formula for growth does not exist. However, from speaking to many business owners and entrepreneurs we have found that one distinct portion of the equation is necessary regardless of your industry, HARD WORK. It is a requirement for growth and quite frankly cannot be substituted. I think it is safe to say that with the current economic climate, hard work has become a necessity in order to stay competitive.

The entire Tickle Toes teams works very hard to exceed our customers’ needs and will continue to do so. The most recent example of this hard work comes from a member of our tremendous sales team, Amy Hoffman. Last Friday we were expecting her to fax over a last minute rush order. At around 8 pm, as I was on my way out of the office, I glanced over at the fax machine and didn’t see the order. “It’s Friday,” I thought to myself “she’ll send it in the morning.”

The next morning I walked into the office at 8:30 am and sure enough there it was. Out of curiosity, I looked at the time stamp printed across the top of the page, Friday November 20th 11:24 pm. I was shocked (in a good way) and it actually motivated me. An hour later this same salesperson called to confirm that we had received the order. That kind of hard work and dedication is admirable and impressive.

We are surrounded by individuals who give 100% day in and day out, from our awesome show rooms / sales people to our talented manufacturing team. We are grateful for the team around us and hope that we will be able to grow together.

No comments: